Cat Boarding FAQ's | Nourish Pet Care
1. When boarding my cat, when is the best time for check in and check out?
- The standard check-in time is 1pm - 5:30pm Monday - Saturday and 1pm - 4:30pm on Sunday
- The standard check-out time is 10am - 1pm Monday - Saturday and 1pm - 4:30pm on Sunday
2. Can I check in or check out for Cat Boarding at different times?
- We do work with every cat owner. An early cat boarding drop off or late pick up is available during any business hours.
3. What is included with cat boarding at Nourish Pet Care?
- With all three Cat Boarding accommodations, we provide cushions, dishes, litter box and litter. We include playtime twice per day. An update is sent on every third day to include photos and how your kitty is doing. We have lots of toys and personal interaction.
4. Can I bring my cats food?
- We do encourage you to bring the diet that you serve at home. We do include a dry grain-free diet if requested. All wet food can be purchased in the retail store from our large selection of cat food.
5. Can I bring Personal Items?
- Nourish Pet Care does provide bedding and toys but you are welcome to bring you cats favorite item
6. Should I take the carrier home with me until check out?
- We will record and store all items brought in to include the carrier, toys, collar and food. This will ensure all items go home the you brought to Nourish Pet Care
7. What Cat vaccines are needed?
- We require the Rabies and FVRCP (Distemper) vaccines to be current during the cat boarding stay. It is best to have them update not less than 7 days before boarding. All vaccines must be given by a licensed Veterinarian.
8. Is Flea treatment required to board?
- Proof of Flea treatment isn’t required. However, all cats are inspected at check in to ensure we maintain a flea-free environment. Should we find evidence of flea activity, we will administer a CapStar treatment. The cost is $30 per cat and they will be separate until they are reinspected.
9. Do you administer Medication or Supplements?
- We can administer medication topical, oral and as a mix-in to the cats food. This is a complimentary service that we include in the nightly rate. Nourish Pet Care is not licensed to provide veterinary care, so pets that need injections or significant care should be seen by your local veterinarian
10. Do you provide a discount for long term boarding?
- Nourish Pet Care provides the highest quality for the best value. Any cat boarding greater than 8 nights we can provide a discount based on the number of nights. No matter if you have a home renovation, family travel or business trip, we can help you with the best accommodation and pricing to fit your plans.